Craft CMS is truly a joy to use. It is increasingly becoming our recommendation to clients as our CMS of choice. One thing we were missing was a completely flexible solution for building and managing site navigations.
Today we’re happy to announce the release of Navee for Craft CMS.
- Flexible navigations made up of assets, categories, custom urls, and entries (singles, channels, and structures).
- Output a simple nested unordered list or create custom html for your navigation.
- Custom field groups per navigation.
- Limit node visibility to specific User Groups.
- Dynamic navigation based on current active node.
- Easy breadcrumbs creation.
- Lots of great configuration options and variables available
We Want To Hear From You
Although Navee is already fairly feature rich, we are really excited about developing it even further to best fit its new home within Craft. Please feel free to contact us with any issues that you run into or any suggestions you feel would make Navee even better in the Issues section on Github.
So, what are you waiting for? Go check it out on Github today!